Originally written on Quora to help, thought to put in my blog also
Let me share few tips which can help you to do SEO for your travel website.
- Website has to be secured (https)
- Website should load with good speed on mobiles (less than 2 seconds)
- Footer should have text by interlinking almost all your website pages. Check bookmyshow website footer for your reference
- Home page, About us, Contact us pages are mandatory, website should have logo in every page, logo should be hyperlinked to homepage
- Put your business address in footer with Google Maps link. Address should contain Business Name, Address (PIN Code Mandatory), Phone Number
- Interlinking plays major role, interlink every page only if relevant
- Website has to be fully responsive
- Having backlinks from other travel blogs
- Use rich text in your website content, use images and videos
- Implement above 9 steps
I don’t why you are not preferring blog, as a India’s top digital marketing blogger, I recommend you to start blog for your travel blog, blog gives more content to the target audience and Google to engage with your website, which indirectly improves the dwell time of your blog and website. It directly impacts your SEO.
Blog = More content = More Keywords + More traffic = More Leads = More Revenue
Don’t neglect the blog for your business. start a blog and network with other travel blogs for PR. If you have any query, you can reach me on
Top Digital Marketing Blogger and Professional in Hyderabad